Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome the Strategic Leadership-Management Freestyle Forum


Greeting Strategists!

My name is Dr. William "Frank" Villanueva and I would like to welcome you to the blog that allows free expression on your leadership and strategic management views, experiences, or philosophies. I have created this blog to entice other leaders and managers to share their life-learned experiences and become active members of the strategic management and leadership community. Whether you are a seasoned business executive or a recent graduate, this blog network will be a valuable place to share your knowledge or ask others for their feedback in business strategy execution.

During the upcoming weeks, I will be posting my views on leadership and management and how I believe that having strong leadership skills -coupled with a strategic management mindset- can become the key to a successful career in business management.  Everyone is welcome to share their thoughts and interchange ideas as long as we respect the opinions of others.  I hope to hear from everyone and please spread the word about this “our blog.”

Sincerely,


William “Frank” Villanueva, PhD, MBA
U.S. Navy (Retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment